Weather Pilot 10 is officially a Built for BlackBerry application
Over the last few months I’ve been working to get the BlackBerry version of Weather Pilot 10 certified as a Built for BlackBerry application and at the beginning of June it happened!
Change log for version 126.96.36.199
– Splash screens for all devices and orientations
– Grabs latest METAR From last 4 hours
– Grabs latest TAF from last 24 hours
– Fixed bug where activity indicator never went away when searching for Nearby stations with GPS turned off
A fix for Weather Pilot 10 on BlackBerry is now available. Please check in the App World for a new release to download.
Weather Pilot 10 for BlackBerry is currently not showing any METAR or TAF data. A fix is in the works to resolve this issue. I apologize for for the application not functioning as advertised.
A new version of Weather Pilot 10 has been released for BlackBerry 10. This latest release brings the app version to 188.8.131.52 and with it a few enhancements. The biggest enhancement is that users can now remove advertising from the app via a one time purchase.
Other updates included in this release are
– Fix for the forever busy indicator when looking for locations nearby
– Showing a place holder on the main screen when all stations are removed; this place holder gives the user a quick way to add stations and see the latest weather
– App version shown in the About page