Version 2.2 of Weather Pilot has been released fixing the METAR and TAF download issue.
Update 26 Feb: Still no word from BlackBerry support on whether they have recieved my ticket. Sorry for this downtime.
I want to apoligize for users of the BlackBerry 10 version of Weather Pilot. I have a release to fix the issues with the METAR and TAF data not loading but am unable to submit the build through App World due to technical difficulties. I have contacted support and am waiting on their response.
If you haven’t received a notification from BlackBerry World take a look now because Weather Pilot 10 for BlackBerry has been updated to version 184.108.40.206.
Change log for version 220.127.116.11
– Added ability to launch Location Settings page when finding stations nearby but Location service is disabled
– Fixed bug where location wouldn’t be retrieved after service was enabled
– Updated advertising service
– Simplified the tutorial by removing the Close button and leaving only the Dismiss button
Hope you were able to go ad free over the last two weeks as the sale has officially ended.
For the next two weeks the in app purchase to go ad free in Weather Pilot has been reduced by 50%! Get it before the price goes back up.
Over the last few months I’ve been working to get the BlackBerry version of Weather Pilot 10 certified as a Built for BlackBerry application and at the beginning of June it happened!
Change log for version 18.104.22.168
– Splash screens for all devices and orientations
– Grabs latest METAR From last 4 hours
– Grabs latest TAF from last 24 hours
– Fixed bug where activity indicator never went away when searching for Nearby stations with GPS turned off
A new version of Weather Pilot 10 has been released for BlackBerry 10. This latest release brings the app version to 22.214.171.124 and with it a few enhancements. The biggest enhancement is that users can now remove advertising from the app via a one time purchase.
Other updates included in this release are
– Fix for the forever busy indicator when looking for locations nearby
– Showing a place holder on the main screen when all stations are removed; this place holder gives the user a quick way to add stations and see the latest weather
– App version shown in the About page