I am aware of the issue with Weather Pilot not retrieving METAR and TAF data. Will be working on a fix for the problem this weekend. Sorry for any problems this may be causing you.
If you haven’t received a notification from BlackBerry World take a look now because Weather Pilot 10 for BlackBerry has been updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Change log for version 188.8.131.52
– Added ability to launch Location Settings page when finding stations nearby but Location service is disabled
– Fixed bug where location wouldn’t be retrieved after service was enabled
– Updated advertising service
– Simplified the tutorial by removing the Close button and leaving only the Dismiss button
Hope you were able to go ad free over the last two weeks as the sale has officially ended.
For the next two weeks the in app purchase to go ad free in Weather Pilot has been reduced by 50%! Get it before the price goes back up.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Weather Pilot is still alive and well. Had another addition to the family this spring so my free time has been extremely limited but am now getting back into the swing of things. My focus is bringing the Android version of Weather Pilot up to the same feature level as BlackBerry 10. No timeline yet but I’m working on it! Thank you all for the support!
Over the last few months I’ve been working to get the BlackBerry version of Weather Pilot 10 certified as a Built for BlackBerry application and at the beginning of June it happened!
Change log for version 184.108.40.206
– Splash screens for all devices and orientations
– Grabs latest METAR From last 4 hours
– Grabs latest TAF from last 24 hours
– Fixed bug where activity indicator never went away when searching for Nearby stations with GPS turned off
A new version of Weather Pilot 10 has been released for BlackBerry 10. This latest release brings the app version to 220.127.116.11 and with it a few enhancements. The biggest enhancement is that users can now remove advertising from the app via a one time purchase.
Other updates included in this release are
– Fix for the forever busy indicator when looking for locations nearby
– Showing a place holder on the main screen when all stations are removed; this place holder gives the user a quick way to add stations and see the latest weather
– App version shown in the About page